Monday, May 28, 2012

DBACKS vs BREWERS

        
              I had an opportunity to watch BP from the field. It was a great experience and one that I will never forget.
                                        
                                              My girlfriend and I on the field.
                                               
Paul Goldschmidt signed for us while we were on the field.  He was very nice, and had no problem signing a few things for us. He mentioned that he had never even seen his Gypsy Queen series card. Thanks Paul! I appreciate your time.



I have never been close to a foul ball... Ever! Until Last night when this ball came whizzing by and I caught it!!! I was going to give it to this kid next to me, but it was the first one I have ever gotten. (Sorry Kid)



Since we started dating, we have always enjoyed going to games.  Even early on when we had very little extra money we would always find a way to go. I don't know anyone else I would rather share a bleacher seat with :)

6 comments:

  1. You caught a foul ball! That's awesome!!! Thanks again for the tickets and the autographed ball! You guys are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Autographs, you got Goldschmidted? That card looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I really like it. I almost gave it to Paul because he kept saying it was awesome looking, but then I got greedy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a foul ball at a Rangers game once before I had kids. I was there by myself and two big guys practically crushed a little girl diving after the ball. I reached down and picked it up and handed it to her. She was crying, but it made her happy. If I'd had my son there, I would have given it to him instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol on PATP stiffing the crying kid on that foul ball.
    i've been to a million games and NEVER got one even remotely close. it seems my sons have the mojo for it. when he was about 11 my son went into a scramble of big guys like PATP described. he came out with a Gary Sheffield ball when he was with the Dodgers. perfect because Sheff was his favorite player.

    cool blog joe. i got pointed here through your blogger friend's contest. congrats on being on field at BP. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stealing Home, I didn't stiff her. I gave her the ball. I felt bad for her! She probably lost it...

    ReplyDelete