Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fan Fest!!!

Fan Fest was a success! This years rendition was just awesome! Not only did they do the pre-order autographs, but we also were able to walk up and get autograph vouchers also. I wanted to get this posted, so let me quickly go over them:




Ball 1: 
Wil Nieves
Cody Ross
Matt Reynolds
Jason Kubel
AJ Pollack
Paul Goldschmidt
Tyler Skaggs
Martin Prado
David Hernandez
Pat Corbin
Adam Eaton
Josh Collmenter

Ball 2: 
Miguel Montero

Card:
Martin Prado 2012 A&G
Brad Z 2013 Topps (Not Pictured)
















3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you did well. This year was definitely better than last year.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The team ball looks awesome so does the Montero! When I got to Prado he didn't have any photos. I thought they must have not had any for him, but it looks like they were just gone. Really cool that you got Goldschmidt, Montero and Skaggs. All very solid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me wish I lived in AZ again.

    ReplyDelete