Monday, April 18, 2016

Ratchet and Clank Print


Two weeks ago, it seemed like everything was truly haywire. I started to question about a million choices that I have made, and it really took me some time to make sense of my next course of direction. At the peak of that chaos, I saw that this print was going to be released. It is based off of a game (and at the end of this month, a movie), but it really spoke to my situation. I won't go into detail about how my life synced up with this print, but it is all about opportunities coming when you least expect them.

It was a terrible time to spend money, but I did it anyway. This will arrive at the end of May, and I am very excited to add it to my collection. The artist is Mark Englert, whom I have posted about before, and it is #/350.  It is also 36x12, so the framing will have to wait until the right time.

Here is a closer look at Ratchet and Clank. 

6 comments:

  1. My son and I spent many an hour playing ratchet and clank :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great game! There are a few of them I do not like, but the core games I truly love.

      Delete
  2. I'm not familiar with the game, but it's a cool looking print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. عندما تستعين بشركة ليس لديها خبرة كافية في مجال تسليك البلوعات ولا تملك مواد تنظيف عالية الجودة وماكينات متخصصة لتسليك سوف تكون في مشكلة لانها لن تعطيك النظافة المطلوبة ولكن شركتنا لديها الخبرات والعمال واليكم الاختار شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    خدمات تنظيف بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    خدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش مبيدات
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء



    ReplyDelete
  4. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete