Saturday, March 2, 2013

Keeper Toys

 I just posted a few toys that I really do not have room for, but I do have room for these ones! I worked at KB Toy Store as part of my High Schools OJT program back in '04. I always loved ordering the McFarlane Sports Picks, and would always be that guy that rummaged through the boxes to get the rare ones. When I moved away my brother opened just about all of them, but I managed to save a few of my favorites. The ones I really enjoy are the ones that I do not have a varient form of. The Randy Johnson one at the bottom is in a purple jersey which was a big deal, but it has a gash in the packaging courtesy of my little brother.





1 comment:

  1. I only have a few of these. One of which is that Schilling. He's got a home on one of my bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete