Sunday, March 17, 2013

Topps 2013 Silver Slate

I just got home from a little road trip to Tucson to find a package from Topps in my mailbox. Back in January, I shipped off 50 empty packs of cards in hopes that I would get a pack. I know a lot of people got the maximum of 10 packs, but I just wanted to give it a shot one time. So once I opened the mystery package, the disappointment hit me. Cards are beautiful, but no Rays or D-backs. I was even crossing my fingers for a Red Sox card to throw in this little care package that I am shipping out but nope.  I still am very happy that I did the promotion, but it would have been 1,000 times more gratifying if I would have pulled a Longo or a hit. That's how it goes, I guess :(

If anyone participated and is interested in swapping for some Rays/D-backs silver slate cards then let me know. These pictures do not do the actual cards themselves any justice. They look awesome in person.








3 comments:

  1. The cards do look cool and are supposed to be limited to about 150 copies of each card so that is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not married to the Marte, I'd love to get it from you. Maybe I can dig up something nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I'm up for it! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete