Monday, May 14, 2012

2003 RAYS ASG BOBBLER






                2003 All-Star Game Limited Edition Hand Painted Bobble Head 66/5,000

For my first true post I wanted to display one of my favorite items I have. I've moved quite a bit through the course of my 25 years, but this guy has stood the test of time. They displayed 8 foot versions of these in Chicago to commemorate the ASG. I got this signed by the 2003 lone Devil Rays All-Star RP Lance Carter, the Rookie DH/OF Johnny Gomes ( He had just suffered a severe heart attack the year prior),  RP Brandon Backe, and one of my favorite young Rays at the time Joey Gathright who signed the bottom. This also stands out because it was my first game I paid for myself. The Rays lost to the Yankees 3-4.



















No comments:

Post a Comment