Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Garage Sale Find: Mark Reynolds


Hey there Mark Reynolds! This bobblehead came from the same set I have been talking about, and also cost $3.50. There were two of them, I picked the better one, but I ended up with one that was damaged. Hopefully the seller did not do this on purpose, but not sure how it happened. I really like this bobblehead for some reason, I think it has to do with the oversized bat. 

Sidenote: I remember being really bummed that the D-Backs traded him, but I always get worried that the Rays will pick him up as their DH... 

2 comments:

  1. Visiting London is a lot different from visiting other gambling cities. This is because the main purpose for visiting cities like Las Vegas, Monte Carlo, Atlantic City, or even Macau are primarily for goldenslot gambling.

    London is a tourist destination for many reasons, but the primary reason for many to visit isn’t gambling. People may visit sightseeing, royal events, entertainment, or sports for example. Because of this, planning a trip can be tricky if you’re trying to avoid crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the whole post and this is related to an amazing niche.
    Here I am sending links to some blog please read my blogs.
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់បក

    ReplyDelete